We are seeking a full-time Content Creator who is well versed in creating short-form videos, gifs, and designed imagery and typography. This may also include on-camera speaking and being a spokesperson for the Moosehead brand.
Master of social and digital platforms, this unconventional creator, requires a passion for pop culture and fashion, and a strong understanding of how that translates successfully into relevant social content for the Moosehead brand.
To be considered for this position the candidate must submit an existing TikTok, Instagram, YouTube or social media profile that demonstrates their creative strengths. This role is based at the Moosehead brewery in Saint John, New Brunswick, and will work under the guidance of the Creative Manager.
What you'll do
- Working with Moosehead's brand team, invent content ideas that are original, relatable, engaging, and informational, including storyboarding, scripts, and shot lists.
- Bring ideas to life by filming and editing ready-to-post TikToks, stories, reels, videos, and image posts.
- Ensure that the Moosehead brand's voice is being expressed accurately in all produced content by aligning with the brand's positioning, values, and visual guidelines.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and independently, tracking and communicating progress.
- Occasional travel to on-site filming opportunities as required.
- Measure and report on content performance with the motivation to continuously learn and improve content designs and strategies.
- Keep up with news, trends, and social platform best practices to make content that is more contextual.
What you'll need
- Strong knowledge of video production and video editing
- Ability to turn a concept into compelling content
- Comfortable and confident speaking on camera
- Excellent creative writing skills with the ability to adjust scripts and concepts to the tone and voice of multiple Moosehead brands
- Self-motivated, energetic and a personal drive to improve and achieve, as well as a readiness to identify and act on opportunities in real-time
- Collaborative team member; comfortable working cross functionally in the brewery to capture behind the scenes content
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic, ever-changing work environment
- Ability to motivate others in participating in content
- Results-orientated and comfortable working under tight deadline pressures
- Bachelor's degree in Theatre Arts, Digital Media, and Video Production would be an asset.
A little bit about us
Moosehead Breweries Limited
Moosehead Breweries is the last major brewery in Canada still owned by Canadians. Headquartered in Saint John, New Brunswick, the company has been led by the Oland family since 1867. After more than 150 years, our rich history is as rich as the flavour of our beer. What makes Moosehead so unique is that when challenges arise, we face them head-on. At Moosehead we're a team of doers. We believe that obstacles are opportunities to show the world what you're capable of. We exist to reawaken and reward the courage to go after what's difficult.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Ability to shape the future of a resilient Canadian, family-owned company.
- Passionate and collaborative co-workers
- Comprehensive pension and health benefits package
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Corporate beer-voucher program
Qualified applicants are invited to apply. Deadline to apply is Friday May 26th, 2023 by 5:00pm EST.
Moosehead Breweries Limited appreciates the interest of all applicants; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.