Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, the Content Marketing Manager will support the initiatives set by the Senior Director of Marketing in order to reach the departmental lead, and overall company revenue goals. The Content Marketing Manager must be equal parts creative and analytical - excelling at writing, research, data analysis, and problem solving. The ideal candidate will have experience developing innovative content campaigns from the ground up as well as creating scalable content strategies for brand awareness, lead generation and lead nurturing. Your strong communication and collaboration skills allow you to work effectively and closely with a highly talented team of marketers and designers.
What you'll do
- Ideate and produce high-quality content in the form of website landing pages, advertising copy, bylined articles, social media posts, ebooks, benchmark reports, case studies, blog posts, and more.
- Work with the Marketing team to turn that content into high-impact, highly cross-functional campaigns that demonstrate clear and compelling results. Your work should generate qualified leads and greater engagement.
- Measure and analyze what's working and what isn't.
- Help implement smart and sustainable SEO strategies.
What you'll need
- Possess impeccable writing skills, with the ability to adapt writing style to various audiences and tones of voice.
- Attention to detail. You lose sleep over typos.
- Super organized. To the point of compulsion.
- Strong awareness of brands and their respective positions in the beauty, fashion, luxury, media, publishing, home, food, and travel spaces.
- Ability to learn, absorb, and recall information at a very fast pace.
- Ability to work head down and maintain high productivity.
- A people person - you function highly in a team setting, and are able to develop and maintain strong business relationships.
- Not afraid to take on new challenges and problem solve independently.
What you'll need - Desired Qualifications:
- 2-5 years content marketing experience in a similar role; agency or in-house.
- A degree in marketing, PR or journalism.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most discerning brands and publishers use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual intelligence platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your visual marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Are you interested? Work With Us!
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness for all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what will propel us forward.
To our customers, we show undying love for their support. In thanks, we smother them in hugs.