Dash Hudson works with the world's most important companies to share photos and videos that people care about. Our marketing platform provides brands with a one-stop solution to get deep insights on their performance, create and discover content, predict performance, distribute to owned, influencer, and paid channels, measure and monetize.
Reporting to the Head of Content, the Content Marketer will support the initiatives set by the Vice President of Marketing in order to reach marketing lead goals, and overall company revenue targets. The Content Marketer must be equal parts creative and analytical-excelling at critical thinking, writing, research, data analysis, and possessing an eye for aesthetic detail. You'll be responsible for aiding in the execution of existing content marketing programs, as well as developing and running new campaigns and projects as the business grows.
What you'll do
- Contribute 2-4 blog articles per month for the Dash Hudson blog.
- Assist the Content Marketing Manager with proofreading and editing across all Dash Hudson content.
- Under the guidance of the Head of Content, ideate, research, and write Dash Hudson content syndication resources such as whitepapers, e-books, and case studies.
- Develop concepts and write copy for all of Dash Hudson's organic social channels.
- Assist with copywriting for Dash Hudson paid social campaigns and digital ad placements.
- Write and update copy for the Dash Hudson website as needed.
- Collaborate with the design team to execute concepts and produce marketing materials as needed.
What you'll need
- Super organized. To the point of compulsion.
- Attention to detail. You lose sleep over typos.
- Possess impeccable writing skills, with the ability to adapt your writing style and tone of voice to various audiences.
- Are a skilled researcher who takes initiative to become a subject matter expert in all areas relevant to Dash Hudson's content strategy.
- Ability to learn, absorb, and recall information at a very fast pace.
- Ability to work heads down and maintain high productivity.
- Are a people person-you function highly in a team setting, and are able to develop and maintain strong business relationships.
- Not afraid to take on new challenges and problem-solve independently.
What you'll need:
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role. Software as a service, agency, or in-house marketing experience preferred.
- A degree in English, Journalism, or Commerce/Management with a focus in Marketing preferred.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness for all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what will propel us forward.
To our customers, we show undying love for their support. In thanks, we smother them in hugs.