Under the supervision of the Chief Compliance Officer, the Compliance Partner will be responsible for carrying out several tasks to ensure the effective management of Assumption Life's compliance program.
What you'll do
- Work collaboratively with all departments to assist with the implementation of the Compliance program, including the privacy and anti-money laudering programs
- Drafting policies and procedures
- Assist with the monitoring of the compliance program
- Manage the privacy breach monitoring program
- Assist with various investigations, information requests, follow-ups and surveys from regulatory agencies
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training to senior management, managers and employees of the Company on various compliance topics
What you'll need
- University or college degree
- Three to five years experience in a similar position
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to research relevant information on the regulatory framework applicable to Assumption Life.
- Ability to read and understand regulatory directives and reports to highlight relevant information in order to provide guidance to various departments..
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and French (oral and written)
- Ability to manage conflict situations and difficult discussions
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong ethical values, compatible with those of the company (leadership, commitment, trust and collaboration)
If this challenge matches your career aspirations and you want to play a key role in the exciting development of our company, please apply before May 28, 2023.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
At Assumption Life, we value the development of our employees in diversified and inclusive work teams that foster creative thinking and innovation.
Assumption Life is deeply committed to its community's development
Founded in 1903 in Massachusetts, Assumption Life is the result of a group of people who want to take their destiny into their own hands. Their goal was simple: to ensure the prosperity of Acadian families in New England. Since its inception, Assumption Life has continued to making difference beyond the borders of l'Acadie for all families across Canada. Our Company, which began as a great idea 116 years ago, is now one of the largest mutual life insurance and financial services companies in Canada. Today, this culture of generosity and commitment is demonstrated by our employees. Whether it is helping out at special events, raising funds for charities or, helping people in need, Assumption Life employees are very committed to their community and are always ready to help.
An employer of choice
We ensure competitive salaries, as well as performance-based bonuses, generous benefits and flexibility in our policies and practices to respond to the needs of our employees.
Assumption Life is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We extend employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, gender identity or gender expression, status of a pardoned person, social condition or political activity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation for an interview, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and high-performing team.
- Training and development opportunities.
- A comprehensive benefits package including a competitive salary, bonus, pension and benefits.
- A dynamic location in downtown Moncton.
- One paid day of volunteer work.
- A gym located in the building.