The Chapman Group is happy to support one of our amazing clients Huestis Insurance Group in finding an Account Manager to join their team!
About Huestis Insurance Group:
Huestis Insurance Group is made up of community-based insurance agencies located right in your neighborhood. We are local people who understand your insurance needs. We offer you Service, Choice, and Advice with the backing of Canada's largest insurance companies. We have been providing an extensive range of quality products for over 50 years and currently have 40 offices throughout the Maritime provinces. We are looking for an Account Manager to support our Commercial Lines clients in our Tracadie, NB location. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Huestis Insurance Group is a high energy, fast paced, supportive group with a dedication to building strong and lasting relationships with our clients. If this culture interests you, apply now!
What you'll do
- Managing a book of designated commercial accounts
- Business development: referral-based sales and cross-selling
- Accurate and timely preparation of proposals, binders, certificates, applications, and bonds
- Receive, record, and follow up on all customer claims
- Responsible for new business, endorsement, cancellation, rewrite and renewal workflows
What you'll need
- Valid Class 3 Broker's License or greater or be willing to obtain one within a specified time frame
- Bilingual - able to communicate in French and English
- Previous experience in commercial lines insurance considered an asset
- Be goal oriented with a belief in quality customer service
- Possess strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Great interpersonal & communication skills
- A positive and energetic attitude
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and comfortable with technology
- Be a fast learner with the ability to work with minimal supervision
A little bit about us
The Chapman Group
The Chapman Group is happy to support our client with this recruitment.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We offer our employees:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly and annual incentive plans
- Health benefits
- RRSP pension plan
- Paid continuing education courses
- Personal days
- Community volunteering days
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only those who are selected for interviews will be contacted.