Apex is currently accepting resumes for a CNC Machinist (5-axis) within its Aerospace Component Manufacturing Group. Reporting to the shift supervisor, the primary role of this full-time position will be to set up, operate, and maintain CNC lathes or CNC mills (5-axis)
- Set up, operate, and maintain CNC Lathes or CNC Mills (5-axis).
- Operate hand tools and use precision measuring devices.
- Read and interpret production documentation - including blueprints.
- Maintain production schedules.
- Recognize and communicate areas to improve to the lead-hand(s).
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Other duties as assigned to meet operational requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- College diploma in CNC Manufacturing or equivalent combination of education and work experience will be considered and training will be provided.
- Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of hand tools and precision measuring devices.
- Knowledge of GD and T would be considered an asset.
- Ability to work both individually or within a team environment with a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of the aerospace manufacturing industry would be considered an asset.
- Ability to follow verbal or written instructions and work under little or no supervision.
Apex Industries Inc. is a Canadian corporation with the headquarters in Moncton, New Brunswick. A diversified company, Apex operates business units in the aerospace industry, heavy machining and fabrication, manufacturing, and distribution of metal doors, frames, and related hardware, and sale or service of commercial and residential overhead garage doors.
For over 60 years we have built and maintained long-term relationships with our customers and supply chain by providing value, expertise, and resources.
Please submit your resume quoting competition number 21CNC5A23 to Human Resources by:
Email : [email protected]
Fax : 506-857-1594
Mail : 100 Millennium Blvd
Moncton NB E1E 2G8