We are seeking a self-starter and team player to join the Client Services team. The Client Services Analyst will liaise between the Front Line Staff and Clients to execute onboarding, periodic review, trigger reviews and amendments per procedures and timeframes. This position will report to the Team Lead/AVP, Client Services.
What you'll do
- managing the workflow for all allocated cases
- reviewing information and documentation provided by clients during onboarding, ongoing reviews and via basic amendments
- conducting Financial Crime risk assessments in order to accurately document the risk profile of each relationship
- ensuring that a detailed Source of Wealth and Funds rationale is held for each relationship, and where required, corroborating this information using public sources or documentation obtained directly from the Client
- undertaking adverse media searches to identify potential high risk factors
- reviewing the tax documentation provided by the client
- ensuring consistency with our standards and procedures in order to prevent regulatory breaches
What you'll need
- university degree, or appropriate industry experience
- aptitude for problem solving and analysing information
- diligent and high level of attention to detail even when working under pressure
- strong organisational and time management skills
- ability to work independently and in a team environment
A little bit about us
Butterfield Support Services (Halifax) Limited
To be the leading independent offshore bank and trust company
To build relationships and wealth
Approachable - Collaborative - Empowered - Impactful
Butterfield is a full-service bank and wealth manager headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda, providing services to clients from Bermuda, the Cayman Islands, Guernsey and Jersey, where our principal banking operations are located, and The Bahamas, Switzerland, Singapore and the United Kingdom, where we offer specialized financial services. Banking services comprise deposit, cash management and lending solutions for individual, business and institutional clients. Wealth management services are composed of trust, private banking, asset management and custody. In Bermuda, the Cayman Islands and Guernsey, we offer both banking and wealth management. In The Bahamas, Singapore and Switzerland, we offer select wealth management services. In the UK, we offer residential property lending. In Jersey, we offer select banking and wealth management services. Butterfield recently established a Support Services Centre in Halifax, NS. Butterfield is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: NTB) and the Bermuda Stock Exchange (symbol: NTB.BH).
Butterfield in Halifax
Butterfield Support Services (Halifax) Limited provides centralized, shared services and support to the Butterfield Group in the areas of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Operations, Client Services, and Compliance. Our team in Halifax is expanding to meet the growing and diverse needs of our businesses globally.
With more than 1,200 financial services professionals across ten international jurisdictions, the Butterfield experience is enhanced by robust learning and development opportunities, and comprehensive benefits. We provide a respectful environment where we value the diversity of our employees and the talents and experiences they bring to work. With a 160-year tradition of service excellence we empower individuals to achieve their potential and make a positive impact on our business, our clients and our communities.
To learn more about the Butterfield Group please visit www.butterfieldgroup.com.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Butterfield is a leading, independent offshore bank and trust company. With more than 1,200 financial services professionals across ten international jurisdictions, the Butterfield experience is enhanced by robust learning and development opportunities and comprehensive benefits. Guided by our core values-approachable, collaborative, empowered and impactful-we provide a respectful environment where we value the diversity of our employees and the talents and experiences they bring. With a 160-year tradition of service excellence we empower individuals to achieve their potential and make a positive impact on our business, our clients and our communities.