For over 30 years, Remsoft has been providing optimization technology that empowers organizations to maximize the performance and value of their assets. Through advanced analytics, modeling and spatial optimization technology and services, we simplify complex, highly variable decisions. We help our clients to identify opportunities to improve margins, increase revenue, and maximize asset value.
As a Client Account Manager, you will be a software and solution sales professional on our team. You will expand our footprint geographically, into new markets and new solutions. You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with clients to ensure satisfaction and promote business growth.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, has previous sales or forestry experience, and enjoys working as part of a team. Effective communication, problem-solving skills, and a customer-centric approach are essential for success in this role.
What you'll do
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Generate new business and grow existing clients in equal measure.
- Assess, educate, and develop business with clients through knowledge of technology, products, processes, industry expertise, and consultative sales skills.
- Work directly with the development, service, and product teams to successfully push accounts forward.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our clients; Understanding their needs, priorities, and challenges.
- Develop account strategy, client facing engagement and account activities with a wide array of client stakeholders - from technical to senior management.
- Sell complex solutions that marry commercial software and consulting services.
- Develop territory and account strategy.
- Build the existing client base through focused account strategy development that increases value and uncovers new opportunities.
- Develop new business from early concept phase through to close.
- Manage and close opportunities and varied transactions on an ongoing basis, through a structured sales methodology and Salesforce CRM
- Create, facilitate, and present for various conferences, workshops, sales meetings etc.
- Ensure written communication is clear and concise.
- Success will be measured by performance against Quarterly and annual revenue targets and compensation will include a sales incentive plan.
What you'll need
- Fluent in English.
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in the areas outlined above.
- Strong preference for location in North America.
- Can travel ~30% of the time (with capabilities to travel internationally).
- Familiarity with Salesforce as a tool for managing opportunities against a structured sales methodology would be an asset.
- Forestry Degree/ Background
- Bilingual (French/English)
- You live in North America, preferably near a major centre.
- You have sold solutions in several of the following areas:
- Planning, scheduling, and optimization of large-scale assets
- Optimization or Advanced Analytics
- Supply chain optimization
- Natural resources planning systems.
- Decision support systems
- Forestry, Utilities or Civil Infrastructure
- GIS Solutions
A little bit about us
For over a quarter of a century, Remsoft has been the global leader in Optimization Software for Land-Based Asset Management. We've been working with over 150 clients around the globe, spanning 15 countries, to offer optimized planning and scheduling solutions across all land-based and infrastructure sectors. More than half a billion acres of land is managed globally and sustainably through Remsoft's products and services.
We use our technology and expertise to improve the condition and productivity of the world's land-based assets: forests, roads, energy resources and more. We help organizations develop business and environmental sustainability through optimized plans and schedules which enable the allocation of resources to achieve desired outcomes with more profitability, sustainability, mitigated risk, considering constantly shifting variables.
Since our roots are in forestry, we've always been thinking in futures and planning a generation ahead. As forward and future thinkers, this translates not only into profitability, but sustainability. We've been able to achieve this with our technology, talented team and a growing list of partners. We have an expert team with ongoing investment in research and development. We've done it, and we'll continue to do it. We are profitable, sustainable futurists for companies around the world in all sectors.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Are you interested? Work With Us!
The Remsoft culture is one that promotes a healthy work and life balance. We welcome diversity, support flexibility and care about individual well-being.
A tight-knit team, flexible work hours, company-wide goals, and visibility, annual 'Remsoft Day' holiday, and regular team socials and celebrations.
Remsoft is passionate about making a difference locally and globally. We contribute and are committed to the social and environmental sustainability of our planet.
At Remsoft, we have a collaborative environment where everyone's contribution is valued. Company goals are visible and tracked. Milestones are celebrated.
Compensation and benefits
Competitive salaries and bonus structure, 100% employer-paid benefits for employees, health, and wellness benefit, paid parental leave and training funding.
Paid volunteer and personal days, flexible work hours and the option of working from home.