This job opportunity is exclusively open to candidates located in New Brunswick and legally able to commence work right away.
As a full-time, Change Management Practitioner your primary focus will be on the people side of change, which involves preparing, supporting, and equipping people to adopt and use change to business processes, systems and technology, job roles, organization structures, and more.
Furthermore, you will support the development and implementation of change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage of required changes. Your responsibilities also include plans and efforts to anticipate and minimize resistant behaviors from team members and stakeholders who are impacted by the changes. Your ideal goal is to support adoption, higher ultimate utilization of changes, and proficiency with the changes that impact team members who must use the changes in their daily work.
Lastly, you will support and assist people leaders in helping them fulfill the critical role of change management sponsor as they lead their teams through the transition.
What you'll need
Does this sound like you? If so, this role may be for you!!
- Do you have good communication, listening, and presentation skills?
- Do you easily establish and maintain strong trusting relationships?
- Are you able to influence others in a positive manner toward a common vision & goal?
- Are you flexible, adaptable, and able to work in ambiguous situations?
- Are you known to be creative and have solutions to a problem? And enjoy solving problems?
- Are you comfortable working effectively at all levels of an organization?
- Do you enjoy collaborating and working in a team?
- Do you consider yourself to have strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)?
- Are you willing to participate in training courses?
- Are you willing and able to travel outside of the country?
- Are you able to work daily in our Dieppe office?
We thank all candidates for your interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
A little bit about us
Imperial Manufacturing Group
Imperial Manufacturing Group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heating, ventilation and structural building products for residential and commercial applications. Recognized as one of "Canada's Best Managed Companies - Platinum Club", our employees are valued and recognized as the key to our success; their growth is continually challenged and supported within our dynamic and diversified organization.
IMG believes that our entrepreneurial culture creates an environment that encourages and enables our employees to be at their best every day. Encouraging them to think on their feet, to take an idea from start to finish, to take ownership of their job, and to ultimately stay ahead of the competition.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Competitive wages
- Benefits from day one
- Vacation and personal days
- Community day
- Corporate events
- Our best asset is our Team!