Join Our Inspiring Team in a Newly Created Role!
Imperial Manufacturing Group is seeking a dynamic Category and Sales Analyst to support the development of customer and client sales growth strategies by providing insightful analytics and shopper insights that support Customer and Company growth plans. The Category and Sales Analyst will be the subject matter expert for data sets and sources, research, insights, and category analysis for the North American retail and wholesale marketplace.
What you'll do
- Gather and input data; build, analyze, and maintain reports to support sales and merchandising decisions from sources including syndicated data sets, customer-specific POS and Ship data, Retail Link, Oracle, and MS Office
- Execute the product assortment process in partnership with Category Directors for planogram, product placement, and space management
- Reporting and team communication including new product performance, SKU rationalization, customer dashboards, and joint business plans
- Participate in customer and company meetings and presentations to answer any questions regarding the data and data analysis information
What you'll need
- University or associate degree or college diploma in marketing, finance, or business,
- 2-3 years of experience in a category or sales team environment is considered an asset,
- Analytical and research skills with the ability to turn insights into implications from multiple sources of data and anecdotal information,
- Ability to develop and present category growth tactics and recommendations to category directors and key customers,
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills,
- Strong communication and time management skills,
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams,
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written,
- Strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency,
- Experience in the Manufacturing industry is considered an asset
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Imperial Manufacturing Group
Imperial Manufacturing Group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heating, ventilation and structural building products for residential and commercial applications. Recognized as one of "Canada's Best Managed Companies - Platinum Club", our employees are valued and recognized as the key to our success; their growth is continually challenged and supported within our dynamic and diversified organization.
IMG believes that our entrepreneurial culture creates an environment that encourages and enables our employees to be at their best every day. Encouraging them to think on their feet, to take an idea from start to finish, to take ownership of their job, and to ultimately stay ahead of the competition.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Competitive wages
- Benefits from day one
- Vacation and personal days
- Community day
- Corporate events
- Our best asset is our Team!