We are committed to serving our communities during this time, and we are looking for customer-focused individuals to join our team in our Distribution Centre in Halifax. Warehouse Workers are responsible for handling stock, picking and preparing customer orders, loading and unloading trucks and receiving inbound stock; all with a focus on safety, accuracy and efficiency.
As an NSLC team member, you'll join more than 1600 friendly and knowledgeable individuals who are committed to delivering a strong retail experience that supports local industry and delivers on our commitment of corporate social responsibility. We work hard to provide a supportive and engaging environment that includes an onboarding program for new members.
What you'll need
- Be at least 19 years of age
- Have your Grade 12 or GED
Be willing to complete a Criminal Record check (cost covered by NSLC)
- Be physically able to lift 23 kg (50lbs)
- Be available to work shift work, including overnights and weekends
- Experience working in a warehouse or distribution centre
- Order selection experience
- Experience working at heights
- Warehouse Management System experience
- Experience in operating a forklift or end rider
A little bit about us
Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation (NSLC)
The NSLC manages the safe and responsible sale of beverage alcohol and recreational cannabis in Nova Scotia, returning 100% of its profits to government to help fund key public services. As a true partner in our communities, the NSLC conducts its business with integrity and respect for the environment, while supporting the growth of local industry. For more information about the NSLC, please click HERE.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
NSLC offers an attractive package for casual employees that includes:
- A starting hourly pay rate of $15.30
- Additional pay in lieu of benefits, in accordance with our collective agreement
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please apply now. The NSLC is an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. COVID-19 screening questions will be asked and documented during the selection process to make a determination of risk based on the responses.