New Brunswick Community College (NBCC) is committed to transforming lives and communities. The College is currently creating a casual pool and looking for various roles for all of our NBCC Campus locations. When applying please indicate your area of expertise.
When you work at NBCC, you are a valued team member and a part of a community of leaders who are driven by learning excellence and social and economic development.
What you'll do
As a valued member of our talent pool, you may be considered for future opportunities at NBCC.
While specific responsibilites may vary, roles could include:
- Administrative Assistants
- Business Analyst
- Community Engagement Coordinators
- Customer Service Representatives
- Facilities & Maintenance
- Finance & Accounting
- Instructional Designer
- Information Technology Engineers
- Learning Strategist
- Student Success Coach
- Business Management
- Skills Trades
- Social Service Community Worker
- Human Services Practitioner
- Workplace Essential Skills
- Networking Engineer
What you'll need
- A high school diploma, or equivalency, with related years of work experience.
- Highly flexible with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to navigate and build relationships effectively throughout the organization.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, analytical ability, and innovative thinking.
- Self-motivated, service and results oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and within a team.
- A desire for continuous learning and growth.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Preference may be given to candidates who have experience working in a post-secondary environment.
- Candidates must clearly demonstrate how they meet these qualifications on their resumes.
- Other combinations of education and experience may be considered as equivalent. Subject to competition response, the minimum qualifications may be raised.
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
New Brunswick Community College (NBCC)
With six Campuses across the province, New Brunswick Community College (NBCC) transforms lives and communities across New Brunswick and contributes to the social and economic prosperity of our province.
Why work with NBCC?
- You want to make a difference. By working at NBCC, you can support students in achieving their educational and career aspirations, help meet the needs of employers and contribute to stronger communities across New Brunswick.
- You want to belong to something bigger. NBCC welcomes the individual experiences and perspectives of our learners, our staff and our partners. We nurture a culture of belonging where everyone feels valued and has opportunities to add value. NBCC is an equal opportunity employer building a dynamic team that is representative of the communities and industries that we serve.
- We're one of the best places to work in Atlantic Canada. For seven years in a row, we have been named one of Atlantic Canada's Top Employers because of our commitment to families, community service and employee engagement. This includes, paid time off to volunteer, comprehensive benefits packages and professional development opportunities.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- A culture that is focused on nurturing a sense of belonging for all employees.
- Become a member of the New Brunswick Public Service Pension Plan.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- NBCC supports the wellbeing of its employees. We provide free access to an Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
- Paid sick and vacation leave.
- Volunteer leave.
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs (Employee: Tuition Reimbursement Program AND Family: Tuition Reduction Benefit - Spouse and Children).
All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada at the time of application.
The New Brunswick Community College (NBCC) is committed to being flexible in its operations and to the wellbeing of its employees. This includes considering reasonable requests for alternative work arrangements, when feasible, to meet the changing needs of the College and its students. In order to ensure our student needs are met, flexible work arrangements cannot extend beyond the New Brunswick border. NBCC employees must be living in a location that is a reasonable distance from one of our seven work locations around the Province.
We promote an equal opportunity work environment.
All interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed application, with a resume and all applications will be acknowledged upon receipt.