BMW/MINI Moncton has an opening for a bilingual Business Manager (also known as Financial & Insurance Manager). We are seeking someone who has a passion for sales, is self-motivated and wants to delivery exceptional service to their customer. We value individuals who take pride in their work, show initiative and want to be part of a cohesive team.
What you'll do
- Review credit applications and work with customers to provide affordable options for their vehicle purchase.
- Establish and maintain strong relations with our lenders.
- Establish a positive relationship with customers as they are presented products and services.
- Present warranties, insurances and other beneficial products offered by the dealership.
- Enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
What you'll need
- Previous experience as a Business Manager is preferred
- Must be bilingual in English and French
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- A proven ability to build a working relationship with financial institutions.
- Ability to read, understand and calculate banking figures such as; discounts, interest rates, percentages and commission etc.
- The prioritization skills necessary to use time effectively and set action plans to achieve business targets.
- Excellent oral, written and listening skills
- Judgement and decision-making skills ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and choose the appropriate path.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 475 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
BMW/MINI Moncton is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance and excellent employee discounts;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and cohesive working environment with strong company values.