BMW/MINI Moncton has an opening for a bilingual Business Manager (also known as Financial & Insurance Manager). We are seeking someone who has a passion for sales, is self-motivated and wants to delivery exceptional service to their customer. We value individuals who take pride in their work, show initiative and want to be part of a cohesive team.
What you'll do
- Review credit applications and work with customers to provide affordable options for their vehicle purchase.
- Establish and maintain strong relations with our lenders.
- Establish a positive relationship with customers as they are presented products and services.
- Present warranties, insurances and other beneficial products offered by the dealership.
- Enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
What you'll need
- Previous experience as a Business Manager is preferred
- Must be bilingual in English and French
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- A proven ability to build a working relationship with financial institutions.
- Ability to read, understand and calculate banking figures such as; discounts, interest rates, percentages and commission etc.
- The prioritization skills necessary to use time effectively and set action plans to achieve business targets.
- Excellent oral, written and listening skills
- Judgement and decision-making skills ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and choose the appropriate path.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
BMW / MINI Moncton is part of the Lounsbury Group of Companies - Established in 1878. We are one of the longest standing active companies in New Brunswick. Located footsteps from the Greater Moncton Romeo Leblanc International Airport and only 10 minutes from great shopping, dining and other activities, our location continues to please customers and visitors. We have been successful in growing our business one customer at a time. Our commitment to customer service and putting you first is our secret. Our boutique is fully stocked with great BMW and MINI Lifestyle and Accessory products. Our service department is open extended hours to help make your life easier.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
BMW/MINI Moncton is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance and excellent employee discounts;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and cohesive working environment with strong company values.