The Chapman Group is assisting their client Eigen Innovations in finding their next Buisness Development Representative. Are you looking for a unique opportunity to grow with a manufacturing technology start-up? Does the thought of engaging with leading manufacturers intrigue you? Are you curious to identify opportunities to support customers on their smart factory journey? If that any-or-all of this gets you excited, then you might be our next Eigeneer! Eigen Innovations helps leading, global manufacturers realize massive savings and reduce waste from their processes through our industrial vision solution for the smart factory. The successful candidate will work closely with all functions at Eigen to help build our sales pipeline and will report to the VP of Customer Solutions. This is a hybrid role based in New Brunswick, with the ability to be in the Fredericton office on a regular basis
What you'll do
● Identifying high potential companies & target buyers who can benefit from Eigen's machine vision solutions.
● Developing sales qualified leads (SQLs) through discovery calls, demos and follow ups in targeted manufacturing verticals.
● Proactively reaching out to secure meetings with identified prospects or MQLs.
● Achieve pipeline of SQLs per month in alignment with business objectives.
● Qualifying early stage opportunities in collaboration with the broader team for technical input on feasibility as necessary.
● Develop baseline product expertise to perform initial demos and answer questions on the implementation process for a first deployment.
● Support the preliminary sales onboarding process and proposal development.
● Regular customer follow ups in support of pipeline maturity along with customer timing.
● Maintain an up to date database of prospects, qualification information, and status.
● Strategize with the cross-functional team on learnings from opportunities won/lost to improve the overall sales pipeline.
● Scheduling and participating in hand-off meetings with the Customer Solutions team.
What you'll need
● Naturally curious about technology and building relationships with leading manufacturers in North America and around the world.
● Eager to learn and refine your skills to be great at what you do, while discovering what motivates prospects to engage.
● Driven to succeed as you uncover best methods to build rapport and connect Eigen products and services to customer needs.
● Perseverance is key, staying positive and grinding through challenging prospects to find opportunities that are a win for both Eigen and the customer.
● Sales experience in a B2B environment would be an asset.
● Fluent in English with the ability to communicate in a second language preferred (French, Spanish, or German).
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The Chapman Group
We are happy to support our client with this recruitment.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Here are a few of the perks we offer…
● Health benefits plan
● Freedom and flexibility in work-life balance
● Clear career progression plans & learning allowance
● Paid Parental Leave
● A values-driven workplace and strong founding culture Eigen Innovations is an equal-opportunity employer