As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you act as the liaison between our Marketing and Expansion (Customer Success) teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will use your amazing communication and sales skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers from first contact until you close the deal.
Currently, we are seeking 2 highly motivated Reps to join our team. In order to continue to wow our clients and provide exceptional service, one rep will work 9a.m. - 5 p.m and the other 2 p.m. - 10 p.m. Please indicate on your application which shift best suits you.
What you'll do
As a BDR, it is mission critical that you have a solid understanding of leading inbound marketing strategies and lead qualification processes. You have a proven history of acheiving and exceeding sales targets without compromising the qualify of your client interactions. There's no dobut that you are a self proclaimed self-starter and driven to meet and exceed customer expectations. You enjoy the opportunity to share our amazing product by conducting customer demonstrations (demos) to welcome new Swept clients.
What you'll need
- Proven 2- 4 years work experience in sales team or as a sales rep, account manager or similar role. A start up or SaaS environment would be the ultimate fit
- A degree in Business/ Marketing preferred
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Contributes with a positive impact on the people and results of the company
- Enjoy contributing to a dynamic team with positivity and unabashed enthusiasm
- Communicate so everyone can understand what you say
- Enjoy the thrill of charting unknown territories in an always evolving workplace
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Swept makes simple software designed specifically for the Janitorial Industry. Our mobile and web based solutions promotes proactive communication between you and your cleaners while providing you important information. It will save you time, make you more effective, and improve your customer's satisfaction.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We are a Halifax home grown start-up success story and proud tenant of Volta Labs. More specifically, we are a SaaS company that helps office cleaning companies win contracts and retain their cleaners. The janitorial industry is full of logistical challenges that negatively impact the quality of the work completed and the relationships business owners have with their remote staff (cleaners). That's where we come in.
Not to brag…
Okay, we're going to brag a little bit because we are so excited to share…. we are growing our team again! In our short history we have continuously expanded our client base around the globe and our exceptional, talented team continues to wow them with new product development and an amazing client experience. We treat our clients like family. But don't take our word for it:
"Swept is amazing. It has streamlined our operations significantly. Most definitely a time/headache/sanity tool that's indispensable to our industry." - USA client
"You are on fire. The way you are helping owners like me, it blows my mind. You have so many resources, it's extremely helpful. Very impressive." - Australian client
Check out our team, office, and culture here on Insta!
Does this sound like you?
- Refuse to work with jerks (even when they are smart)
- Believe that building a company is a team sport (so much more fun that way)
- Lots of experience that you want to show off (and more importantly, share)
- Hungry for success (not just in business, but also in your personal life)
- Seeker of adventures (We have a very eclectic group!)
Joining our team won't be a cake walk, but for the right person, it will be worth it. Here is what you can expect:
- Crafty Writing - send us a Swept-centric cover letter and resume - make it awesome.
- The Sniff Test - We'll review your cover letter and resume, check for spelling and whether you properly used their, there and they're correctly.
- The 'It's All About You' call - this is your opportunity to tell us your hopes and dreams, a few key experiences and the amazing skills you acquired along the journey.
- The Panel of Smart Folk - meet with a select group of our team.
- 'If I were Michael, what would I do?' Scenario Assessment - apply your hard- core talents to resolve a fictional scenario… or is it real?
- At any point in the process, you may meet with our Founder. We like to keep 'when' a surprise.
Ready to join us? Apply below. We are incredibly busy doing awesome things to amaze our customers so only those selected to move forward will be contacted.