As a Business Analyst, you love working with numbers and are capable of recognizing patterns in data sets. You're integral to the success of our sales, customer success, and operations teams as you will proactively identify trends in our processes and work to optimize them. Forecasting, analyzing, and tracking are things you live for.
What you'll do
- Track data and numbers throughout our sales process and ensure that our metrics are always up to date.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on team performance.
- Monitor company performance against targets and identify insights, threats, opportunities, and trends that affect our leads, pipeline, revenue, and churn.
- Provide recommendations for changes and address challenges to increase performance.
- Develop, define, and execute reporting systems to fully support various departments and stakeholders in all of their reporting and analysis needs.
- Prepare presentations and reports that analyze our company performance.
- Be ready and willing to proactively discuss your findings with the team.
- Collaborate and work closely with the greater business intelligence team to deliver consistent, streamlined, and actionable insights for top to bottom funnel reporting and analysis.
- Work with HubSpot to implement and manage sales reports and dashboards.
- Produce enhanced automated dashboards to enable self-service discovery and reporting.
- Maintain team trackers, dashboards, and data pulls from HubSpot.
What you'll need
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1 to 3 years experience in a similar role.
- High attention to detail. You triple check everything and no detail goes missed.
- Must be proactive. You need to LOVE to problem solve and get into that data.
- Possess analytical and critical thinking skills to be able to identify trends, challenges, and problems.
- Must be comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
- Enjoys and thrives in a startup environment.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently.
- Great verbal and written communicator. Must be able to tailor communication and reports to the stakeholder or recipient.
- Must have experience working with a CRM. HubSpot experience is an asset.
- Prior SaaS experience is considered an asset.
- Previous experience with Google Data Studio or Tableau is an asset.
- Experience with SQL is an asset.
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time
- RRSP matching
- Mental health benefit
- Wellness benefit
- Donation matching program
- Parental leave top up plan
- Work from home benefit
- Flexible working hours and location
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities