At Parkland, our purpose is to Power Journeys & Energize Communities. We are a prominent independent supplier and marketer of fuel and petroleum products and a leading convenience store operator. As One Parkland team, we proudly serve diverse retail, commercial and wholesale customers across Canada, the United States, the Caribbean region, and South America. We power a growing family of locally known brands including Ultramar, Bluewave Energy, Pipeline, Chevron, Columbia Fuels, Island Petroleum, and Sparlings Propane.
We recognize that diversity gives us an edge and inclusion propels us forward. We're also a passionate team of down-to-earth achievers, committed to getting our customers, colleagues and communities further, faster. As such, we welcome talented individuals that have a variety of perspectives, backgrounds, and industry experience who will contribute to the success of our One Parkland team.
Position Title: Branch Representative
Team and Location: Commercial - Charlottetown, PEI
Compensation Range: $16.39 to $17.65
Support day to day branch customer facing operations, lubricant & wet stock inventory and inside sales. Completion of Branch administration tasks as assigned.
- Support office team with customer facing responsibilities. ie. I/B & O/B call handling, front counter customer service, order taking and account payments.
- Inside sales follow-up, account maintenance and project support.
- Support Lubricant warehouse inventory management, maintenance, and sales.
- Month End/Year End Inventory, Preparation and Reporting.
- All facilities HSE and compliance inspections, maintenance/action items, and reporting.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Computer proficiency.
- Mechanical aptitude and or work experience focused in Petroleum and Propane preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Work well in a team environment and customer facing abilities.
- Willing to work in a diversified role and being flexible to the needs of the business.
- Some weekend hours may be required.
- Clean drivers abstract.
- Self-starter and able to work with limited supervision at times.
- Good understanding of safe work practices and HSE requirements.
- WHIMIS & TDG knowledge and or experience preferred.
- Our Performance-based Annual Incentive Plan, an annual bonus awarding your performance.
- A share in our success through the Employee Share Purchase Plan and 100% company matching.
- A flexible group benefit plan that offers health and dental coverage choices to meet the needs of each unique employee. Inclusive of life and disability insurances, Health Care and Lifestyle Spending options, and a supportive Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Participation in Parkland Pledge, an employee-driven charitable giving program.
- An employee referral program - earn up to $2000 for your referral.
- In-house learning and development opportunities, leadership training, international opportunities.
- Discount Programs and Educational Scholarship Programs for family members.
- A safety focused work environment and ongoing safety training.
- Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada at this time. Parkland regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas.
- Parkland Corporation is committed to the principles of Employment Equity. We strive to provide accessibility in employment to ensure equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. Parkland Corporation will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us upon scheduling your interview.
- Please note that final candidates for this position will be required to undergo a confidential pre-employment background check which may include but not be limited to educational, criminal, credit, drug and alcohol and/or Fitness for Duty testing.