At Parkland, our purpose is to Power Journeys & Energize Communities. We are a prominent independent supplier and marketer of fuel and petroleum products and a leading convenience store operator. As One Parkland team, we proudly serve diverse retail, commercial and wholesale customers across Canada, the United States, the Caribbean region, and South America. We power a growing family of locally known brands including Ultramar, Bluewave Energy, Pipeline, Chevron, Columbia Fuels, Island Petroleum, and Sparlings Propane.
We recognize that diversity gives us an edge and inclusion propels us forward. We're also a passionate team of down-to-earth achievers, committed to getting our customers, colleagues and communities further, faster. As such, we welcome talented individuals that have a variety of perspectives, backgrounds, and industry experience who will contribute to the success of our One Parkland team.
Position Title: Branch Representative - Service - Seasonal
Team and Location: Commercial - Dartmouth, NS
Support day to day branch customer facing operations and facility maintenance with primary focus on Propane business.
- Log into Service Queue and monitor service inbox to dispatch service calls and schedule maintenance appointments
- Tend to customer inquiries and concerns regarding service work and invoicing
- Assist sales reps on customer follow up on outstanding quotes
- Complete assigned tasks and special projects as assigned by their manager
- Assist with service administration work and filing
Qualifications and Skills:
- Good listening and problem-solving skills
- Growth Mindset
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team environment and customer facing abilities
- Physically fit and capable of lifting up to 50lbs
- Willing to work in a diversified role and being flexible to the needs of the business
- Self-starter and able to work with limited supervision at times
- Good understanding of safe work practices and HSE requirements
- WHIMIS & TDG knowledge and or experience preferred
- Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada at this time. Parkland regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas.
- Parkland Corporation is committed to the principles of Employment Equity. We strive to provide accessibility in employment to ensure equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. Parkland Corporation will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us upon scheduling your interview.
- Please note that final candidates for this position will be required to undergo a confidential pre-employment background check which may include but not be limited to educational, criminal, credit, drug and alcohol and/or Fitness for Duty testing.