STI Technologies Ltd. is a health care IT company that enables choice of and access to the best available medications through the invention and delivery of intelligent reimbursement solutions, ultimately resulting in better health outcomes. The company's mission is to revolutionize pharmaceutical marketing through the power of choice.
This position works collaboratively with other stakeholders and services to support patient benefit programs.This is an opportunity to join a motivated, fast- paced, positive environment with limitless growth potential. The Bilingual Customer Support Associate is not in a call centre environment, it is located at STI Technologies' head office which had been on the 'Best Places to Work in Atlantic Canada' list for a number of years' running.
What you'll do
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond to inbound inquiries through phone and email
- Assist pharmacies in processing claims with STI smart cards
- Troubleshooting issues with pharmacies through the third-party adjudication system
- Register patients for STI's patient choice program
- Work with pharmaceutical representatives to set up and verify patient coverage
- Work with Corporate Account Managers to solve escalated pharmacy inquiries
- Work with Program Managers to communicate the announcement of program launches
- Update process documents for continuous improvement
- Assist the team in reaching the Service Level Agreement goals set by STI
- Provide excellent customer service
What you'll need
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and French
- Demonstrated experience in providing outstanding customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own
- Experience in pharmacy or health care considered and asset
We're looking for
A little bit about us
STI Technologies Limited
STI Technologies Limited (STI) is a healthcare technology company that provides Canadian patients with greater choice and broader access to the best medications and healthcare products.
Through partnerships with Canada's top pharmaceutical companies, we support the health-care system by delivering intelligent reimbursement, patient management and patient engagement solutions that improve health outcomes.
By making our user-friendly solutions available online, and through physicians and pharmacists across Canada, we are the leader in our industry, and have millions of patients who benefit from our programs.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Please submit your resume and cover letter
- All candidates will be advised of their status throughout the selection process