Our mission is to help entrepreneurs, managers and salespeople streamline their sales process, get back the time they spend managing proposals, and close deals.
We're looking for a seasoned software engineer to join our Halifax-based team and help us build, optimize and scale our back-end infrastructure.
What you'll do
The person we hire has:
- Experience building scalable, maintainable, secure backend code, also understanding fundamental concepts of unit testing, automation, Agile, and continuous delivery.
- Strong coding skills in at least one programming language, with the desire to pick up more. We work primarily in PHP.
- In-depth understanding of AWS services and experience using EC2, SQS, Lambda, Dynamo, RDS (MySQL), S3, Kinesis, ECS, and IAM.
- In-depth knowledge and experience working with Linux.
- Communicates in a professional and friendly manner, and can jump into support and help out a customer in a pinch.
Please forward your resume along with a thoughtful cover letter.
What you'll need
Experience: 3+ years experience in a role working on a fast-growing software product.
Education: College degree or diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent experience)
We're looking for
A little bit about us
We're Proposify, a SaaS secret weapon for 5,000+ companies worldwide, and counting. We help our customers streamline their sales process, we make it easier and faster to create winning proposals, and most importantly, we help them close more deals.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We work out of a cool, comfortable, and styling office in the heart of downtown Halifax close to bus routes, pubs and restaurants.
The person we hire will enjoy:
- A competitive salary
- Health & dental benefits
- A new MacBook Pro
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Friday happy hour on us (beer on tap)
- Free snacks and coffee
- A fun, collaborative team environment
- Ongoing investment into learning
- A good laugh everyday