Lounsbury Dalhousie is currently looking for a Licensed Automotive Service Technician.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday from 8am - 4:30pm (no weekends).
Why work with us?
The Lounsbury Group of Companies is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Benefit Plan - including health & dental - from your first day
- Pension Plan
- Paid Vacation Days and Sick Days
- Great work culture
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Employee discounts on cars and furniture
- Basic vehicle maintenance: tire rotations and oil changes, diagnosing complex problems, and planning and executing vehicle repairs
- Identify problems on vehicles and fix broken or almost worn-out parts
- Take the vehicle for a test drive to make sure the problem is fixed
- Basic vehicle maintenance: tire rotations and oil changes, diagnosis of complex problems, and planning execution of vehicle repairs
- Identify problems on vehicles and repair broken or nearly worn parts
- Take the vehicle for a test drive to make sure the issue is resolved
- Licensed Automotive Service Technician
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driver's abstract
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Can effectively communicate automotive issues clearly
- Can work independently, managing his or her time and workflow
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Lounsbury Automotive Dalhousie
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 400 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.