Quorum Information Systems Inc. is focused on developing, marketing, selling, implementing and supporting its XSELLERATOR™ Dealership Management Software product to the automotive retail market. XSELLERATOR is a dealership and customer management software product which automates, integrates and streamlines processes within every department in a dealership. Quorum currently is the second largest supplier of Dealership Management Systems for GM in Canada. Quorum is a Microsoft ISV Partner.
Quorum Information Systems Inc. is searching for a Dealer Delivery Specialist to join our team in London, Ontario area (Remote employment may be considered for ideal candidates).
What you'll do
The function of the Dealer Delivery Specialist role is to provide new clients with hands-on training XSELLERATOR software. You will be part of a team that is responsible for providing and testing customer set-up, conducting training sessions and investigating customer concerns through proactive customer management and “best practice” methods.
The delivery team is comprised of individuals whose combined experience will be in parts, sales, service and accounting. You will be required to travel extensively to client sites throughout Canada and the United States, typically spending 65% of the work time visiting clients.
What you'll need
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3 years automotive dealership experience in either Service & Parts, Accounting, or Sales environment is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous experience providing IT support is an asset
- Completion of some post-secondary courses preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive and confident attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work rotating shifts
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment
- Solid attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain excellent working relationships with customers and staff
A little bit about us
Quorum Information Systems Inc.
"Changing the face of automotive retail through technology."
Quorum is a North American company focused on developing, marketing, implementing and supporting its XSELLERATOR? product for GM, Isuzu, Chrysler, Hyundai, KIA, Nissan, Subaru, NAPA and Bumper to Bumper dealerships. XSELLERATOR is a dealership and customer management software product that automates, integrates and streamlines every process across departments in a dealership. One of the select North American suppliers under General Motors' IDMS program, Quorum is the second largest DMS provider for GM's Canadian dealerships with 25% of the market. Quorum is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Field-Level Managed ISV in both Canada and the United States. Quorum Information Technologies Inc. is traded on the Toronto Venture Exchange (TSX-V) under the symbol QIS. For more information, please visit: www.quorumis.com.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is a full time salaried position with an excellent benefit plan. To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume, covering letter and salary expectations . Your e-mail must have “Dealer Delivery Specialist" in the subject line. Please visit our website: www.quorumdms.com.