Lounsbury Automotive Moncton has an opening for a Sales Manager.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong business acumen. We are looking for someone with strong leadership skills to be responsible for supporting a team of highly productive Sales Consultants who can achieve sales and revenue growth expectations, all while providing a high standard of customer service. The role focuses on new car sales.
Why work for us?
Lounsbury Automotive Moncton is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefits Plan including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, that begins on your first day
- Pension Plan
- Employee discounts on cars and furniture
- Great work culture
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Coach and mentor the Sales Consultants to provide the best sales experience for our customers
- Consistently evaluate the Sales Consultant's performance and identify areas for improvement
- Ensure employees comply with our company's policies and procedures
- Keep up to date with manufacturer marketing and promotional information
- Manage the inventory of used vehicles of the dealership: from appraising trade-in vehicles and evaluating the retail potential to determining the reconditioning needs
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing, or a related field or a combination of education and related experience
- 5 or more years of proven sales experience in a related environment
- Previous managerial experience in a team environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products and ability to learn in-house computer programs
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bilingualism is an asset
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Lounsbury Automotive Moncton
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 400 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.