Lounsbury Chevrolet Moncton is looking for an Automotive Detailer to join our team.
We are seeking someone with a positive attitude, a good work ethic, and who has an eye for detail.
This is a permanent, full-time entry-level position
Hours of work are Monday to Friday: 8am to 4:30pm.
Why work for us?
Lounsbury Chevrolet Moncton is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefits Plan including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, that begins on your first day
- Pension Plan
- Employee discounts on cars and furniture
- Paid Vacations Days and Sick Days
- Great work culture
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Complete cleaning and detailing of vehicles, both exterior and interior, by washing and waxing.
- Meticulous interior and exterior cleaning.
- Scratch/stain removal.
- Moving vehicles around the lot.
- High attention to detail.
- Helping out around the shop.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a clean driver's abstract.
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Lounsbury Automotive Moncton
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 400 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.