Dash Hudson works with the most discerning brands (Apple, Kylie Cosmetics, Revolve, Estée Lauder) and publishers (Condé Nast) in the world to drive visual performance across all of their marketing channels. Our visual intelligence platform provides brands with a one-stop solution to create, source, measure, and enhance the engagement of their photos and videos.
As our Associate Product Manager, you will work directly with our product team, our incredible dev team, and all other DH departments to push the boundaries of innovation, while defining our place in the hearts of our customers. You can't be afraid to take on challenges you don't understand, and you need to have the confidence to figure it out.
An APM at Dash Hudson truly understands and values our customers and applies their needs to product roadmap planning and execution. With a strong set of communication skills, the APM will aid in maintaining constant communication across departments at Dash Hudson, so all teams are confident in the direction we are moving with the product. They work hand-in-hand with the Product Manager and are an extension of our customers internally. They will own, and monitor, product usage and adoption and apply these learnings to feature planning and execution. Providing customers with a great experience and a great product is at the root of everything that we do!
What you'll do
- Own and drive the product vision with the Product Manager.
- Process, review, and understand customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights.
- Gather and organize feedback from customer-facing teams to help guide product roadmap decisions.
- Maintain the idea backlog for future feature consideration.
- Execute quality assurance testing pre-launch to ensure product design and functionality requirements are met.
- Ensure smooth launch and support of new features cross-functionally.
- Define and monitor success metrics pre and post product launch.
- Monitor and report on users' reactions and adoption post-product launch.
- Support PM in clear, cross-team communications, training and expectation management.
- Create + maintain support and training documents for internal users.
- Active market and industry research to keep up with the industry's development.
What you'll need
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Hyper-organized and detail-oriented with a high expectation of quality.
- Highly ambitious, self-starting, and self-motivating with the ability to jump into any conversation and work collaboratively across all teams at DH.
- Experience in Product Management is preferred.
- Experience managing multiple projects and executing plans in a timely manner.
- Strong critical thinker.
- Enthusiastic about their work and putting customers front and center.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Fast learner that isn't afraid to ask questions and make mistakes.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to create and maintain relationships.
- Productivity and ability to prioritize are some of your top skills.
- Experience in SaaS or a start-up environment.
- Receptive to feedback not only from your team but from your customers.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness for all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what will propel us forward.
To our customers, we show undying love for their support. In thanks, we smother them in hugs.