The Assistant Controller is responsible for ensuring that internal control procedures and financial processes are adequate to sustain current operations and prepare for growth. This individual works with Management and peers to ensure that financial information is timely and accurately reported.
What you'll do
- Month-end close, general accounting
- Preparation of monthly financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements
- Reconciliation of GL and bank accounts; variance analysis
- Budget preparation
- External audits
- Other duties as assigned by Controller
What you'll need
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Post-secondary education: diploma or degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CPA or working towards CPA (an asset)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Excel
- Extensive knowledge of accounting software programs
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting
- Attention to detail with a high degree of data accuracy and integrity
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preference given to those candidates with at least 3 - 5 years of Full Cycle Accounting Experience
We're looking for
A little bit about us
ADM Systems Engineering Ltd. (ADMSE) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Vinci Energies. Operating under the industrial brand Actemium, we design, build and maintain industrial processes and sites to help our clients to improve their competitive advantage and industrial performance.
As a business unit in the Actemium network, we offer multi-disciplined engineering and integration services for automation, data management, mechanical design and industrial process management.