Lounsbury Chevrolet in Moncton has an opening for a bilingual Appointment Coordinator. The Appointment Coordinator is responsible for the timely answering of all incoming calls, making appointments efficiently and providing administrative support to both the sales and service department.
What you'll do
- Answer inbound calls for Sales and Service Departments.
- Take incoming calls from customers and book appointments for Service Advisors and Sales Consultants.
- Do customer follow-ups (by telephone), after they have received service to ensure they are satisfied with the service they have received.
- Monitor and handle all internet leads.
- Do administrative paperwork for both Service and Sales Department.
What you'll need
- 2 years' experience in a similar role is required.
- College diploma or University degree in business and/or marketing preferred.
- Bilingual in English and French is required.
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent follow-up skills with a genuine focus on customer support and retention.
- Excellent phone skills, communication through email and written correspondence is required.
- Must be able to multi-task, input accurate data, satisfy customer requests and learn to use our Dealer Management software.
- Must have a good work ethic and be able to work with minimal supervision.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Lounsbury Automotive Moncton
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 450 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Lounsbury’s is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance and excellent employee discounts;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and cohesive working environment with strong company values.