Lounsbury Heavy-Duty Truck Centre in Moncton is seeking an Alignment Technician. The Alignment Technician's main responsibility is to operate the alignment machine. You will work with an experienced team of Technicians, working on MACK and Volvo heavy-duty trucks. We are seeking an experienced technician, who is reliable and enjoys working in a team environment.
Why Work with Us?
Lounsbury Heavy-Duty Truck Centre is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefits Plan including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, that begins on your first day
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Pension Plan
- Great work culture
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Employee discounts on cars and furniture
- Alignment of heavy and light-duty trucks
- Properly align vehicle as per company specifications, to ensure safe operation
- Communicate & receive authorization from the customer prior to any work being performed
- Communicate with Service Advisors on status and update them on customer's vehicles
- Complete the repair order by writing out the work performed on the vehicle
- College Diploma in Truck and Transport Service Technician or Automotive Technician
- Licensed Truck and Trailer Technician or automotive technician with an interest in heavy-duty trucks
- Knowledge of Hunter Alignment Equipment would be an asset
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean abstract
- Previous experience performing alignments is an asset
- Ability to work in a team environment, and apply and learn new processes.
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Lounsbury Heavy-Duty Truck Limited
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 400 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores, and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continues to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.