We are the Maritimes' only John Deere Dealership with 14 locations to serve you.
We are looking for a skilled, dedicated person to fill the position of Heavy Equipment or Agricultural Service Technician at our Moncton, NB location.
Independently performs complex diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural equipment. May require some direction or guidance from the Service Manager.
What you'll do
- Performs complex diagnostics and repairs on Agricultural equipment
- Participates in Service Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Performs diagnosis and repair in the field as required
- Supports customer clinics
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Accounts for all time and material used in performing assigned duties
What you'll need
- 2+ years of experience performing service repairs
- Ability to perform complex repairs and maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures on the machines of the Technician’s specialty
- Expert knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of turf equipment
- Excellent skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Ability to use basic computer functions
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Licensed Red Seal Heavy Equipment or Agricultural Technician preferred or presently pursuing this designation.
- Valid driver’s license required
- A current driver abstract is required
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Green Diamond Equipment Ltd.
ABOUT GREEN DIAMOND AGRICULTURE EQUIPMENT
Welcome to Green Diamond Equipment, the largest John Deere Dealership in Atlantic Canada: John Deere Tractors, Lawn Mowers & Agricultural Equipment, John Deere Golf & Sports Equipment, Powersports Equipment, Parts and Service – with 14 locations to service you. Click the video below and get to know us.
Our mission is to provide our customers with a quality experience that binds one generation to the next.
Our goal is to help our customers achieve business success. We stand by the belief that our customers' needs are number one.
In 2007, Green Diamond Equipment was formed as a joint venture between PEI Farm Equipment and Planter's Equipment. In 2008, the two partners merged into GDE and in 2012 purchased 3 additional locations. In October 2016, GDE merged with Reddin Equipment of PEI, bringing the location count to 14. Over the past 9 years GDE and its team have been delivering on its mandate to provide superior products and services to our customers.
Green Diamond Equipment is a dealership committed to the future. A dealership committed to you, our customer.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We offer full time employment, an opportunity for advancement within a progressive organization and a competitive compensation package which includes salary, family health benefits and company pension plan, boot and tool allowance.
Reimbursement of relocation expenses from other parts of Canada may be considered.
Thank you for your interest in Green Diamond Equipment Ltd. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Visit our web site at www.green-diamond.ca