Green Diamond Equipment is the Maritimes John Deere Dealership with 14 locations to serve you. We are looking for a skilled, dedicated person to fill the position of Agricultural Sales Representative at our Woodstock, NB location.
Must have previous sales experience.
Salary plus commission
Sells new and used Ag equipment to new and existing customers.
What you'll do
- Represents the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sales area
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly
- Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management
- Knows and follows a defined sales process
- Assists with the preparation and execution of customer events
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations
- Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars
What you'll need
- 1+ years equipment sales experience
- Knowledge of agricultural and turf equipment preferred
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- A current driver abstract must be supplied
A little bit about us
Green Diamond Equipment Ltd.
ABOUT GREEN DIAMOND AGRICULTURE EQUIPMENT
Welcome to Green Diamond Equipment, the largest John Deere Dealership in Atlantic Canada: John Deere Tractors, Lawn Mowers & Agricultural Equipment, John Deere Golf & Sports Equipment, Powersports Equipment, Parts and Service – with 14 locations to service you. Click the video below and get to know us.
Our mission is to provide our customers with a quality experience that binds one generation to the next.
Our goal is to help our customers achieve business success. We stand by the belief that our customers' needs are number one.
In 2007, Green Diamond Equipment was formed as a joint venture between PEI Farm Equipment and Planter's Equipment. In 2008, the two partners merged into GDE and in 2012 purchased 3 additional locations. In October 2016, GDE merged with Reddin Equipment of PEI, bringing the location count to 14. Over the past 9 years GDE and its team have been delivering on its mandate to provide superior products and services to our customers.
Green Diamond Equipment is a dealership committed to the future. A dealership committed to you, our customer.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We offer full time employment, an opportunity for advancement within a progressive organization and a competitive compensation package which includes salary, commission, family health benefits and company pension plan.
Thank you for your interest in Green Diamond Equipment Ltd. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Visit our web site at www.green-diamond.ca