The Chapman Group is happy to support one of our amazing clients Ginger in finding their next Agency Project Manager in either Fredericton or Saint John, New Brunswick.
Note: This position can be filled in either Saint John OR Fredericton
Work Hard, Be Nice
Ginger has always strived to be a happy, healthy, and positive place to be, for us as well as our clients. We believe creativity thrives in this environment.
Call it passion, love of the job or pride of purpose. It moves mountains, breathes life into brands, writes beautiful code and gets the job done.
We are seeking a creative and innovative person to join a team of communications experts. The ideal candidate would be responsible for the end-to-end project management of various marketing and/ or integrated projects including, brand strategy and design, print projects, digital and integrated advertising campaigns, video production, full website design and development projects and others as required. The Agency Project Manager is responsible for delivering completed projects on time, on specification and on budget.
What you'll do
A typical day in this role might include:
• Partner with the client from conception to final delivery of product; from creating project plans, design briefs, managing timelines & budgets and implementation.
• Working closely with cross-functional teams ranging from technical subject matter experts to creative teams to digital solutions, ensuring all timelines are met.
• Drive efficiencies and optimize timelines and budget throughout the project lifecycle.
• Provide regular communication on the status of projects to all internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage multiple tasks and deadlines at any given time.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with each client and consistently strive to exceed expectations.
• Content creation and copywriting.
What you'll need
The ideal candidate:
• Proven ability to lead complex data-driven marketing initiatives (at least 3-5 years of marketing experience), preferably in the agency channel.
• Experience with B2B marketing.
• Possesses a proven track record of launching integrated marketing initiatives with the ability to roll-out while managing the expectations of multiple stakeholders.
• Can accurately interpret business requirements and build project plans to deliver on objectives.
• Has a keen eye for detail and am extremely organized.
• Ability to perform risk assessments and develop quality assurance efforts to all stages of a project.
• Knowledgeable around content marketing, SEM, Social and email marketing.
• Thrives in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
• Has a strong ability to plan and adapt.
• 3-5 years of experience in a related field.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field. A combination of education and experience can be considered.
• Experience with technical and marketing content creation.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated critical thinking/problem solving skills.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The Chapman Group
The Chapman Group is happy to support our client with this recruitment.