About the Role
The Agency Partner Lead will have a combination of business development and sales experience paired with an interest in working directly with leading marketing agencies. You will be responsible for building and growing our business with top agencies worldwide ensuring their success in using the Dash Hudson platform.
You have proven experience in sales, managing a pipeline, and are a natural networker. Through your work selling to and building relationships with agencies, you will be responsible for sourcing and contributing leads to the Dash Hudson pipeline. The Agency Partner Lead is a blend of sales and business development, so hustle and determination will be your best friends.
What you'll do
What You Will Do
As a member of the Sales team, the Agency Partner Lead will establish and expand our relationships with global marketing agencies. Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with VP of Sales to create a best-in-class process for working with agencies.
- Work independently and with the Demand Generation team to acquire leads.
- Vet agency leads through inbound and outreach channels, and manage the pipeline of leads from qualification to close.
- Maintain pipeline and forecast in our CRM (HubSpot).
- Work collaboratively with the Sales, Marketing, Product, and Demand Generation teams on strategy and collateral needed for these relationships.
- Identify opportunities for generating Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) within current agency relationships by gaining introductions to work directly with their brands.
- On-board, train, and be the point person for agency reps in-person and over the phone to ensure their ultimate success with using our product.
- Make agency / brand relationships successful through their collaboration with the Dash Hudson platform.
- Travel throughout North America and Europe to build strong relationships with agency reps.
- Attend digital media conferences and networking events to build awareness with marketing agencies.
- A competitive base salary with bonus based on Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs).
What you'll need
- 2-3 years in a similar sales or business development role.
- Experience in SaaS sales is considered an asset.
- Strong understanding of sales KPIs.
- Excellent communication, negotiation. and relationship building skills.
- Proven ability to deliver customers relevant, engaging presentations.
- Highly motivated self-starter and independent worker.
- Strong ability to coordinate projects across multiple departments and serve as a project lead.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively.
- Previous agency experience is an asset.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Dash Hudson works with the world's most important companies to drive visual marketing performance across key digital marketing channels. Our platform provides brands with a one-stop solution to create, measure, and predict photo and video performance, see trends, enhance engagement, and distribute it all across organic and paid marketing channels.