Are you an individual who is driven to make a true difference in the world? Are you someone who thrives under pressure and loves to see entrepreneurs succeed? If yes, then you're the one! Dan Martell is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team of superstars.
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor. He founded multiple companies including Clarity and Flowtown. He was also named Canada’s top angel investor having completed over 33 investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
The company, Dan Martell, was created to help other businesses grow and succeed. Our team works together to help others make their dreams a reality. Now, we need you - yes you - to help scale to new heights and continue to provide incredible support to entrepreneurs.
What you'll do
This Administrative Assistant role has the following responsibilities:
- Process and manage Dan Martell's Inbox and Calendar (G-Suite).
- Schedule meetings, podcasts, and interviews.
- Work with legal paperwork including speaking agreements and team/contractor NDA's.
- Set-up eSigning documents for Dan Martell (HelloSign).
- Initiating and completing ordering and purchases.
- Booking travel and accommodations.
- Customer service.
- Coordinating weekly team meetings.
- Voxer tasks.
- Scheduling and coordinating Founders lunches.
- Assisting in Video coaching calls, liaison for questions, etc.
- Creating surveys/questionnaires (Typeform).
- Editing copy/content with an efficient, keen eye for detail.
What you'll need
The ideal Administrative Assistant for Dan Martell would have these top qualities and qualifications:
- Must have experience being a Freelancer - The attitude, drive, and time-management skills to work from anywhere. That right, there is no office.
- Must be a people person. Someone who knows how to make others feel special. Going that extra mile for clients. It's all about the little things.
- Must have a comfort with using a variety of software technologies. The software we use includes Zoom, G-Suite, Typeform, Voxer, HelloSign, Trello, etc.
- Must be smart and resourceful. Someone who can overcome a challenge by thinking outside of the box.
- Must have great grammar and spelling skills
- All around, someone who has the drive and determination to do great things.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Dan Martell believes in helping businesses grow and succeed and that "you can only keep what you give away."
He is an award-winning, Canadian entrepreneur and founder of Clarity, a venture-backed startup that makes it easy to connect with top business minds over the phone. Dan previously co-founded Flowtown, a San Francisco based social marketing product which raised funding, grew to over 50,000 small business customers and was eventually acquired by Demandforce in 2011. In 2012 he was named Canada's top angel investor having completed over 33 investments with companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
Dan and his team work together to deliver incredible advice and guidance to some of the worlds top SaaS entrepreneurs through one-on-one mentoring, workshops, Founders lunches, speaking engagements, events, and more.
Given how motivated the team is, it comes as little surprise they work so effectively, even when they aren't in the same office. They've all come from freelancing backgrounds, so they know how to self-manage and effectively execute. Time and energy management are critical skills with this group.
- Create Raving Fans
- Constant and Never-ending Improvement
- Contribute To Our Community
- Action Over Discussion
- Clear Communication
- Focus. Less Is More.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
So what's in it for you? Well, you'll get to work with a team of individuals who are extremely passionate about what they do. Dan Martell cares a lot about his team members and works to support them in all of their professional development endeavors. We believe in people who do great things and have the passion for helping others. You'll also get to work from wherever you wish. We don't have an office but we stay connected and communicate seamlessly.
Don't wait and apply to join our team today!