Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTSI) is looking for Administrative Assistant to support the organizations administrative requirements. The role is central to supporting the company's Training, Innovation and Simulation business unit ensuring organization support. In the role of Administrative Assistant, you will be a positive and self-motivated individual responsible for providing support and organization, with a growing publicly traded organization.
What you'll do
- Ensure knowledge of visitor movements in and out of office/centre, maintain security logbook
- Coordinate the front office requirements of Halifax operations to include:
- Setup and maintain workspace and meeting rooms
- Answer main phone line, greet visitors and employees, act as a first point of contact for visitors and clients.
- Stock and maintain reception and lounge areas
- Provide basic technical support for standard office equipment
- Receive and sort mail, prepare shipments via courier including international shipments, and tracking of shipments
- Order and organize catering
- Provide general office support and administrative support
- Act as point of contact for the Executive team
- Organize meetings, events and other office functions as required
- Provide travel coordination assistance
- Monitor and track supplies within the office
- Support areas in human resources, finance and administration.
- Liaise with cleaning and maintenance contacts
- Other office related duties as assigned
What you'll need
- 2 + years related Administrative or Office Management work
- Post-secondary training in business or administration, or equivalent combination of education and work experience at a supervisory level
- Experience using ERP systems
- Previous experience with AP/AR is an asset
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Able to multitask and manage shifting priorities
- Outstanding communication and written skills
- Advanced professional interpersonal skills
- Must be able to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, able to manipulate MS Excel Spreadsheets, Powerpoint presentations and Word documents
- Must be able to obtain Government of Canada security clearance
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Training & Simulation
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTS) operates within the defense and aerospace industry where it designs and develops highly specialized, high performance, tactical training for front line operators of equipment working in complex environments and high-risk situations. This includes, training systems needs analysis, custom courseware development, virtual simulation training devices, and ongoing training support for in service support. Typical customers include Tier one OEMs such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Sikorsky.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please forward your resume, in confidence, by clicking Apply Now to be considered for this current vacancy. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best….