We're fortunate to share our successes with an incredible and talented team who share a passion for what they do. And right now we have immediate openings for an experienced and energetic individual to join that team.
What you'll do
- Full cycle responsibility for trade accounts payable - purchase invoices, account reconciliation and payments
- Process accounts receivable invoices, send monthly statements, and follow up on outstanding accounts
- Credit card reconciliation
- Compliance review and approval of all employee expense reports (policy compliance, coding and classification, tax compliance)
- Posting cash receipt
- G/L account analysis and reconciliation
- Preparation of financial working papers
- Help the CFO with cash management by completing the daily bank update spreadsheet
- Help with credit control
- Help to enforce accounting and finance policies, procedures and internal controls
- Answer questions from the Bluedrop team on a timely and accurate basis, find innovative solutions to their problems and escalate to the Finance Manager, VP of Finance or CFO where relevant
- Complete other projects and duties as requested by the Manager of Finance
What you'll need
- Post-secondary training in business or administration, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience working in an advanced ERP environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, analyze and problem solve complex issues
- Experience working with NetSuite and OpenAir would be considered an asset
- Excellent computer skills and understanding of MS office software applications
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, planning, coordinating, organizing, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as an active team member
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Performance Learning
Bluedrop Performance Learning Inc. (TSX-V: BPL) is an award-winning innovator in both the development of workplace eLearning and simulation, as well as the way large organizations deliver, track and manage training. Within its two operating divisions, Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTSI) and Bluedrop Learning Networks Inc. (BLN), their mandate is to lead and dominate niche markets where technology and learning can deliver new levels of operational success and improve and save lives.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please forward your resume to be considered for this current vacancy. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Performance Learning Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best….