As the qualified candidate for the Accounting & Administrative Coordinator at Bluedrop you will be working in an advanced ERP environment, performing both accounting and administrative duties in our St. John's Newfoundland office.
What you'll do
Accounting responsibilities (70-80%):
• Full cycle responsibility for trade accounts payable - purchase invoices, account reconciliation and payments
• Process accounts receivable invoices, send monthly statements and follow up on outstanding accounts
• Compliance review and approval of all employee expense reports (policy compliance, coding and classification and tax compliance)
• Enforce accounting and finance policies, procedures and internal controls
• Maintain filing systems, electronic and manual
• Receive and distribute mail
• Respond to inquiries and provide information as required
• Other projects and duties as requested by the Manager of Finance
Administrative responsibilities (20-30%):
General administrative and clerical duties including:
• Photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing
• Manage reception area when required; greet and assist visitors to the office
• Answer questions and requests for information via phone or email
• Accept deliveries and arrange outgoing deliveries/couriers
• Coordinate repairs to office equipment
• Maintain supplies inventory for office equipment and supplies
• Organize and schedule meetings, including contacting participants, booking rooms, ordering catering and preparing documents
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
• Provide executive support - manage calendars, prepare documents, coordinate meetings and conference calls as needed
• Assist in scheduling corporate travel
• Other administrative duties as required
What you'll need
• Post-secondary training in business or administration, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• At least 3 years' experience working in an advanced ERP environment
• Exceptional Microsoft office skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Keen eye for detail
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, analyze and problem solve complex issues
• Experience working with NetSuite and OpenAir would be considered an asset
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Performance Learning
Bluedrop Performance Learning Inc. (TSX-V: BPL) is an award-winning innovator in both the development of workplace eLearning and simulation, as well as the way large organizations deliver, track and manage training. Within its two operating divisions, Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTSI) and Bluedrop Learning Networks Inc. (BLN), their mandate is to lead and dominate niche markets where technology and learning can deliver new levels of operational success and improve and save lives.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please forward your resume to be considered for this current vacancy. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Performance Learning Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best….