As an Account Manager on the Customer Success team, you will be the primary contact for a portfolio of Dash Hudson's existing customers. You will work towards targets to renew and expand the scope of current contracts. You collaborate with the wider Customer Success team to ensure your customers have the most optimal experience with Dash Hudson, allowing you to maintain and increase revenue.
What you'll do
- Negotiate contracts, pitch partnership value, review terms and conditions, administer contract approvals with legal counsel and propose pricing based on package guidelines.
- Empower the users within your customer portfolio to incorporate Dash Hudson into their day-to-day activities.
- Track progress and monitor usage to identify red flags or opportunities.
- Proactively seek opportunities to create value for customers (delivering relevant content, driving adoption on new platform capabilities, etc).
- Establish strong relationships among decision-makers and maintain accurate account maps and records in CRM tools.
Expand and Grow
- Provide strategic analysis and communicate platform value to customers to identify expansion opportunities.
- Navigate complex buying cycles with technical and business decision-makers while engaging with internal stakeholders as needed.
- Strategize with the internal Dash Hudson team to close and increase expansion revenue from accounts within defined time periods.
- Work with a rotating set of platform specialists to ensure your customers and prospects are fully trained on the essential features and benefits of the Dash Hudson product.
- Maintain current knowledge of all platform functionality, supporting content and training.
- Work with our internal lead generation and Marketing teams to build customer-specific initiatives and/or events designed to build awareness within target accounts.
- Assimilate and share competitor intelligence, keeping Product and Marketing teams informed of market activity and providing feedback from existing customers to improve our competitive position and messaging.
What you'll need
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate is an experienced sales representative who can effectively adapt to a fast-paced, rapidly changing industry and company. We require exceptional communication skills to build and maintain the trust of our existing customers. Ability to collaborate well across internal teams and comfortable expanding your role parameters as needed to get the job done.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding set targets.
- Exceptional communication skills to build and maintain the trust of our existing customers.
- Ability and desire to collaborate well across internal teams.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Learn from mistakes and share with others to improve the overall performance of the team.
- Contribute in a positive way to team morale.
- Invest in personal growth and be hungry to learn new skills.
- Experience with virtual and in-person meetings is required.
- Post-secondary education in business, finance, or accounting is considered an asset.
Don't meet every qualification? Research shows that equity-deserving groups like women and people of colour are 20% less likely to apply to jobs unless they are 100% qualified. Dash Hudson is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion by being representative of the diverse communities that we serve. We have a culture that values differences and ensures that every current and prospective team member has equitable access to opportunities to succeed. If you are interested and excited about this role but your qualifications don't match up perfectly, we encourage you to still apply. You may be the best candidate for this role.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The only tool you need to outsmart social 📈
Dash Hudson is a social media management platform that equips brands with intelligence and speed to stay ahead of the curve. Through its sophisticated cross-channel insights and workflow tools, Dash Hudson enables brands to create content that entertains, engages and drives consistent business results. To discover how Dash Hudson is empowering brands to outsmart social, visit dashhudson.com.
At Dash Hudson, you will be given the opportunity to take risks, learn, and grow your career. You'll be joining a talented, hardworking team with leading policies and practices recognized as a top employer in Canada.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture do not condone discrimination based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson, our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another, and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time
- RRSP/401k matching
- Annual mental health benefit
- Quarterly wellness benefit
- Donation matching program
- Parental leave top-up plan
- Work-from-home benefit
- Flexible working hours and location
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities