Remsoft, a leader in advanced analytics and optimization is looking for a seasoned Software and Solution Sales professional to join our team. The successful individual will report to our VP Global Sales. If you have demonstrable success and want to work with this respected and innovative company as we expand our footprint geographically, into new markets and new solution areas, read on.
What you'll do
- You know how to generate new business and grow existing clients in equal measure.
- You combine knowledge of technology, products, processes, industry expertise, and consultative sales skills to assess, educate and develop business with clients.
- Working with an extended team of technical and consulting professionals is normal for you. But you are capable of still doing a lot on your own.
- Understanding a client's needs, priorities and challenges is a second nature process - as a result, your clients see you as a trusted advisor.
- You are primarily a direct seller, but you also know how to leverage and work well with partners and market influencers.
- Success will be measured by performance against Quarterly and annual revenue targets and compensation will include a sales incentive plan.
- Territory, account, and opportunity planning are part of your structured sales approach.
What you'll need
- A seasoned sales professional with 10+ years of experience
- Your written communication is exemplary, and you are a confident, skilled presenter and facilitator of any group size.
- You are experienced with packaged applications and consulting-driven solutions and can work effectively with both.
- A track record of success with large projects and an ability to keep growing them. You are also able to sell transactions.
- You have sold Perpetual and SaaS technology, and you work well in consulting-driven solutions.
- A diverse industry and technical background make you conversant with clients at any level of business or technical engagement.
- Familiarity with SalesForce as a tool for managing opportunities against a structured sales methodology would be an asset.
- You live in North America, preferably near a major centre.
- Can travel up to 30% with no paperwork issues internationally.
- You have sold solutions in several of the following areas:
- Planning, scheduling, and optimization of large-scale assets
- Optimization or Advanced Analytics
- Supply chain optimization
- Natural resources planning systems
- Decision support systems
- Forestry, Utilities or Civil Infrastructure
- GIS Solutions
We're looking for
A little bit about us
For over a quarter of a century, Remsoft has been the global leader in Optimization Software for Land-Based Asset Management. We've been working with over 150 clients around the globe, spanning 15 countries, to offer optimized planning and scheduling solutions across all land-based and infrastructure sectors. More than half a billion acres of land is managed globally and sustainably through Remsoft's products and services.
We use our technology and expertise to improve the condition and productivity of the world's land-based assets: forests, roads, energy resources and more. We help organizations develop business and environmental sustainability through optimized plans and schedules which enable the allocation of resources to achieve desired outcomes with more profitability, sustainability, mitigated risk, considering constantly shifting variables.
Since our roots are in forestry, we've always been thinking in futures and planning a generation ahead. As forward and future thinkers, this translates not only into profitability, but sustainability. We've been able to achieve this with our technology, talented team and a growing list of partners. We have an expert team with ongoing investment in research and development. We've done it, and we'll continue to do it. We are profitable, sustainable futurists for companies around the world in all sectors.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
The Remsoft culture is one that promotes a healthy work and life balance. We welcome diversity, support flexibility, and care about individual well-being.
Remsoft is passionate about making a difference locally and globally. We contribute and are committed to the social and environmental sustainability of our planet.
At Remsoft, we have a collaborative environment where everyone's contribution is valued. Company goals are visible and tracked. Milestones are celebrated.
Compensation & benefits
Competitive salaries, 100% employer-paid benefits for employees, health and wellness benefit, paid parental leave, and training funding.
Tight-knit team, flexible work hours, company-wide goals and visibility, annual 'Remsoft Day' holiday, and regular team socials and celebrations.
Paid volunteer and personal days, flexible work hours, and the option of working from home.