Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
As an Account Executive, you will work with our incredible sales team to build business with some of the best marketers and companies in the world.
What you'll do
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative outreach and follow-up communications designed to move leads through the sales funnel.
- Run discovery, demo, and training calls with prospective customers over the phone, or occasionally in person.
- Work within our sales team to close leading global luxury, apparel, consumer electronics, media, beauty, food and publishing brands.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Review and qualify inbound leads.
- Manage CRM (HubSpot) and sales pipeline.
What you'll need
- You want the challenge and opportunity to sell a leading product in a rapidly growing market.
- You can't be afraid to take on challenges you don't understand, and you need to have the confidence to figure it out.
- Must be hyper-organized.
- You will require equal parts diligence and creativity - with the ideal candidate excelling at both. Things move pretty fast over here.
- You need to be able to have the confidence and intelligence to see eye-to-eye with some of the smartest marketers in the land.
- Describes you: humble, brash, focused, analytical, creative.
What You'll Need
- 1 to 4 years experience in a similar role.
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
If you require accessibility accommodations while applying for this position, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.