Identify Prospects. Nurture Relationships. Close Deals.
Help drive growth as a key part of our sales organization.
THE ROLE AT FOUNDATION:
Foundation's Account Executive will move qualified prospects (inbound and outbound) toward becoming new customers of our products & services. You will spend the majority of your time learning about the content marketing, demand generation and strategy needs for prospects and building relationships with them while prioritizing the best solution for them.
You will be service knowledgeable (content strategy, ABM strategy, creation & distribution) and industry knowledgeable (SaaS and technology is far from boring to you), and be excited about building relationships with clients around the globe.
What you'll do
- Own, lead, and guide the full sales cycle from first contact through contract negotiation/close
- Dig in and be hands on in learning our services & products, and use your presentation skills through video demos and calls
- Achieve sales targets through identifying, qualifying, and closing business
- Maintain updated sales records and prospect status
- Collaborate across both sales and delivery teams to ensure prospects get timely, conducive information surrounding our offerings
- Forecast your personal sales activity, revenue achievement, and update activity/prospect status in regular sales meetings
What you'll need
- 4+ years experience selling software or technology solutions, services, or applications
- Must have SaaS or Agency sales experience
- 3+ years of experience building a pipeline, qualifying, and identifying deals you can close
- Strong communication and persuading skills
- Top performance in prior roles, with growing levels of responsibility
- High energy & curious by nature
- Interest in media as a whole and the role the internet has on culture
- Growth mindset
- Experience with Slack, Trello, Zoom, and G Suite
- We're a remote team, so it's important that you're well organized and can manage your own schedule
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Foundation is not like most agencies.
Not only does Foundation offer services to clients ranging from Fortune 500 brands to startups - Foundation has developed its own brands that develop content seen by over 100,000 people daily, reaching millions of people each year. We take pride in helping our clients grow their business with real-life experience.
We take deep pride in our ability to create content that impacts millions.
But, there is still a lot of people who haven't read our content, heard about our clients or signed up for our products and we want you to help us reach them. This is an important position for growing our audience, customer base, driving results for our clients and an opportunity for you to get exposure to Internet marketing along the way.
We are looking for a talented marketer to write engaging content, manage content, update our website and assist in growing our audience for a wide variety of clients. You?ll get a crash course in content and digital marketing from some of the best experts in the industry. We?ve helped build 7-figure businesses, create content that reaches millions, get press with Mashable, Forbes, VentureBeat and more and have helped businesses increase leads, traffic and more.
"Create content that is unique, weird, stands out and refuse to accept the idea that what others have done in the past must be replicated." - Ross Simmonds, Founder