At HeyOrca, we are building a sandbox for marketing agencies to get their content reviewed and approved by their clients. We believe that the best agencies are the ones that involve their clients at critical junctures of the content creation process. HeyOrca exists to help these agencies, by providing the best agency-client collaboration experience.
We are looking for an ambitious Account Executive. Your goal is to work on qualified leads generated by marketing and achieve set monthly quota. You should possess excellent listening and problem-solving skills that result in sales.
We're a growing startup and so no two days are ever the same. This provides you with experience that goes far beyond sales, but here are some tasks that you will be specifically responsible for day-to-day:
What you'll do
- Have a thorough understanding of the HeyOrca platform and developments in the marketing industry
- Maximize individual pipeline of leads and achieve monthly quota
- Work with Sales Development Rep to ensure prospect's information is being passed on correctly
- Conduct product demos and re-qualify prospect's fit
- Document all activities related to leads/accounts in CRM
- Manage follow-up and conversations to sales opportunities
- Engage and identify the necessary internal resources for deal execution.
- Always be helping - cultivate trustful and respectful prospect relationships by understanding prospect needs and matching HeyOrca products and services.
- Communicate issues and learnings relevant to sales processes to management, marketing team and product development team to assure a complete feedback loop
- Ensuring a smooth hand off of new customers to customer success team by working with the assigned account manager to set them up for success
What you'll need
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or related field
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Education, or related field of study/equivalent working experience.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Experience with CRM - Hubspot, Salesforce, Pipedrive
- Good organizational and negotiation skills
- Self-starter and metrics driven
- Always looking to improve and keep up to date with latest sales best practices
- Loves technology
- Familiar with "Predictable Revenue"
- Some travel may be required for this role
We're looking for
A little bit about us
HeyOrca was founded to answer a simple question:
How can we make planning and collaboration seamless between marketing agencies and their clients?
With a little creativity and a TON of hustle we’ve built the ultimate sandbox for social media planning, collaboration, and approvals.
Read more about us at: https://www.heyorca.com/careers
Are you interested?
Work With Us
A little bit about the team
We place great trusts in each other to make the best decision for the company.
As a startup, we are constantly learning and every small win motivates us to keep going.
If you want to play a huge part in shaping how top agencies around the world collaborate with their clients, we think you'll enjoy working with us :)
It's not going to be easy - but you will grow and have more fun than you have ever had!
Some quotes that we live by:
"Make Something People Want"
"If you want to go far, bring others along the journey"
"Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground"