In 2019 Dash Hudson opened their first office outside of North America in London, onboarding market leading brands including Burberry, Harrods and The Inkey List. In 2021 Dash Hudson embarked on a European expansion. Among the first five hires outside of North America, this role will be integral to our growth strategy in the European market. The Account Executive position is perfect for a pro-active, problem solving sales professional who wants to play a key role in the start of something big.
What you'll do
- Build pipeline through business development efforts, including research, calling and emailing.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of target accounts to plan approach.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative outreach and follow-up communications designed to move leads through the sales funnel.
- Run discovery, demo, and training calls with prospective customers over the phone, or occasionally in person.
- Work within our sales team to close leading global luxury, apparel, consumer electronics, media, beauty, food and publishing brands.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Review and qualify inbound leads.
- Manage CRM (HubSpot) and sales pipeline.
- Help to shape the European sales strategy by identifying trends, opportunities and challenges and collaborate with the International Team to fuel growth.
What you'll need
- You want the challenge and opportunity to sell a leading product in a rapidly growing market.
- You can't be afraid to take on challenges you don't understand, and you need to have the confidence to figure it out.
- Must be hyper-organized.
- You will require equal parts diligence and creativity - with the ideal candidate excelling at both. Things move pretty fast over here.
- You need to be able to have the confidence and intelligence to see eye-to-eye with some of the smartest marketers in the industry.
- Describes you: humble, brash, focused, analytical, creative.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Experienced in SaaS Sales in France and Western Europe.
- Strong understanding of our key verticals (Luxury, Fashion, Beauty, Retail, CPG).
- Bilingual - Speaks English and French to professional proficiency.
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.